Sawyer Smoker Bandit Oars
SMOKER Bandit Oar
Update: Due to high volume and ongoing orders these Oars are backordered 8-10 weeks from Sawyer
The SMOKER Bandit continues a legacy of the highest quality, rugged and now lightweight professional-grade oars for our global network of professional fishing guides. Our pro anglers row over 1,000 strokes per river mile, sweeping the river for the perfect catch. A proprietary blend of carbon twill reinforced with tough fiberglass delivers ideal flex and feel on every stroke.
SMOKER Bandit blades are handcrafted with the toughest materials known to whitewater.
- Tough and light carbon fiber oar shaft
- Carbon reinforced solid Ash wood core blade for incredibly light swing weight & durability
Note: Blades are specific to this oar. Will not fit MX or Polecat oar shafts.
- Solid Ash barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers
- Comes standard w/red rope wrap, rubber stop
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock -solid, fail safe connection that won’t rattle or jam
- 8' (overall length)
- Shaft diameter: 1 5/8" I.D.
- Bandit blade dimensions:
- Standard: 6.5” W x 24” L
- Shoal Cut: 7.5” W x 24” L (measured at the belly)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (whole 9’ Oar)