Sawyer Square Top Oars (pair)
Solid laminated Douglas Fir from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. These oars combine the unduplicated feel and progressive flex that only a tapered wood shaft delivers with the added strength of a carbon fiber braid wrap. The name comes from the over-sized square top from the handle to the rope wrap, which provides a counter balanced feel without compromising flotation. Yes, a counter balanced oar that floats... flat on the water!
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber Braid reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop