Please inquire for availablity of "in-store pick up"
Not available for International shipping
70% of the earth is covered with water, now you camp on it!
Introducing the Shoal Tent. A first of its kind inflatable, floating raft with a tent topper that allows you to sleep out on the water. Camp on your favorite farm pond, saltwater flat, spring creek or an eddy on your favorite river.
The world is your waterbed. Sleep under the stars, on the water, feel the flow and let it lull you to sleep.
There are no tent poles, the tent structure is completely inflatable, and when inflated it stands up to high winds without a problem. The raft body has three air chambers, two in the lower tube, one in the structure; these tubes inflate to 2.5 PSI. The floor is a 6" thick drop stitched high-pressure floor (similar to a paddleboard) that doubles as your air mattress. The floor inflates to 10 PSI. D-Rings on the tent body sides allow for easy anchor attachment.
The tent topper sides all attach and detach using a heavy-duty hook and loop for the ability to use just the top and get in and out easily through the sides if the need arises. The tent fabric uses waterproof, fabric sealed with PVC coating and includes heavy-duty #8 zippers.
Measurements & Details:
- Outside to outside: 8'x8' footprint.
- Standing room is up to 6'-3" in the middle.
- Inside comfortable laying-down allowance is up to 6'-3". Taller than that you can rest your head on the tubes or sleep diagonally.
- Shoal Tent packs down into a burrito roll style carry and storage bag approx. 60"x24"x18".
- Kit comes with a Storage bag, patch kit, and manual foot pump.
- Weight of tent is approx. 75 pounds.
- Product is imported.